Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pancake Silly Maker

We experimented with automation this morning.  It didn’t go as well as I had envisioned; maybe you can come up with a better way?



Earlier this week I took requests in Gryphon’s kindergarten class.



Kathryn said...

I love that kids are impressed with random pattern "funny" pancakes, whereas adults are super impressed with the lifelike representations that you can come up with.
Meanwhile, my kids just want a high ceiling house now so that we can launch angry bird pancakes too. Thanks for nothing!!
Seriously, thanks for inspiring creativity and learning with feeding of small people :)

Christopher Hanlon said...

Hey, what you do fascinates me. I'd like to know what kind of bottle you use, and where to get one, so I can start trying this with my family.

Stephanie Ward said...

Awesome ideas!! You're motivating me to give this a try... if my kid can tell what I've made that'll be good enough for me!

Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

How do you realyse the different colours?

Anonymous said...